McAfee Web Control RTW ePO client package For MacOS Full Version Free Download. McAfee Web Control for macOs is the best software for you. That will help you to Monitors web searching and browsing activity on client systems and blocks websites and downloads based on safety rating and content. Also, check out McAfee Endpoint Security For MacOS Patched Free Download.
McAfee Web Control For macOS Free Download Full Version Screenshots:
McAfee Web Control is a browser-protection solution that monitors web searching and browsing activity on client computers. It protects against threats on web pages and file downloads. A McAfee team analyzes each website and assigns a color-coded safety rating based on test results. The color indicates the level of safety for the site. Also, check out McAfee SiteAdvisor Activated Free Download.Web Control uses the test results to identify web-based threats. Software installed on the client system adds features that appear in the browser window and search results to notify users. You use McAfee ePO. Actually the McAfee ePO You use McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO ) to deploy and manage Endpoint Security modules on client systems. Each module includes an extension and a software package that are installed on the McAfee ePO server. McAfee ePO then deploys the software to client systems. Using McAfee Agent, the client software communicates with McAfee ePO for policy configuration and enforcement, product updates, and reporting. So, to deploy and manage Web Control to client systems. Settings control access to sites based on their safety rating, the type of content they contain, and their URL or domain name. So, if you need this software for macOS then, follow the below link and download it. And good news for you that. This software is pre-activated patched version only for macOS user. So, if you really want to protect your macos from web attack you need to download this software from below link, installed and start protecting your System.
The Feature of McAfee Web Control ePO Full Version:
The key features of Web Control protect your systems from web-based threats, detect threats, and correct issues with file downloads.
- Protect: Protect your systems from malicious websites and downloads using these Web Control features:
- Block and Allow List: Prevent users from visiting specific URLs or domains or always allow access to sites that are important to your business.
- Rating Actions and Web Category Blocking: Use safety ratings and web categories defined by McAfee to control user access to sites, pages, and downloads.
- Secure Search: Automatically block risky sites from appearing in search results based on their safety rating.
- Self-protection Prevent users from disabling the Web Control plug-in or uninstalling or changing Web Control files, registry keys, registry values, services, and processes.
- Detect: Detect malicious websites using these Web Control features:
- Web Control button in the browser window: The Web Control plug-in displays a button indicating the safety rating for the site. Click the button for more information about the site.
- Web Control icon on search results pages: An icon appears next to each listed site. The color of the icon indicates the safety rating for the site. Hover over the icon for more information about the site.
- Site reports: Details show how the safety rating was calculated based on types of threats detected, test results, and other data.
- Dashboards and monitors: Display statistics about Web Control activity, including visits and downloads from sites by rating, content type, and blocked or allowed list.
- Queries and reports: Retrieve detailed information about Web Control browser events, and save it in reports.
- Correct: Monitor and tune Web Control behavior using these features:
- Interlock with other McAfee products: Disable Web Control automatically if it detects a web gateway appliance or if McAfee Client Proxy is installed and in redirection mode.
File scanning for ȴOH downloads: Web Control sends files to Threat Prevention for scanning. If it detects a threat, Threat Prevention responds with the configured action such as clean and alerts the user.
- Dashboards and monitors: Monitor activity to understand browsing activity, then use that information to tune Web Control settings. • Exclusions — Prevent Web Control from rating or blocking specific IP addresses.
How to Download and Install McAfee Web Control ePO into macOS?
- First of all, download software from below link.
- After downloading, please unzip the file.
- Now double click on .pkg file and install the software into your macOS.
- Now drag and drop the icon of software into the application folder.
- Now your software is ready for used.