Windows 10 RS6 bootable ISO File or Download Windows 10 19H1 (Redstone 6) Build 18247 (x86/x64/ARM) All In One (30 in 1) ISO Free Download. Good news for Windows 10 lover. Now Microsoft Officially released Windows 10 2019 Edition iso file Now you will get new improvement and change in this windows edition. So, if you wanna check into your Personal computer then, follow below link and download into ISO File. Also, check out the Windows 10 RS5 Bootable ISO File Free download.
Windows 10 RS6 19H1 Full Version Free Download Screenshots:
So, did you know that Microsoft has finally started sending some new features and improvements to Skip Ahead Insiders after quite a long wait? The company is concurrently giving the finishing touches to Windows 10 October 2018 Update. As noted previously, Skip Ahead Insiders have been moved to testing the 2019 edition of Windows 10 aka Windows 10 19H1. Today’s build brings the first set of features that aren’t being rolled out to the Fast Ring Insiders who are on the upcoming version of Windows 10 expected to be released in October. All of these are focused on Narrator Improvements along with some general bug fixes. sources.That’s way Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18247 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. Microsoft is now hard at work on the next feature update for Windows 10, codenamed 19H1 and scheduled for release in April 2019. This update is expected to pack yet more changes and new features such as Windows Sets, and further UI refinements and improvements. Development has only just started, so the changelog for this release is still pretty small. We expect more to be added over the course of the next few months. Catch up on all the changes from the previous Windows 10 updates. Seeing a feature that isn’t listed here? Perhaps it was added in a previous Windows 10 update. Check out our changelogs for those below! Source
What’s new in Build 18247:
We have made the following changes and improvements:
- Reliability: We have made improvements in Narrator reliability.
- Scan Mode: Reading and navigating while in Scan Mode has been improved. Selecting text in Scan Mode has also been improved. Selecting forward in Edge has some known issues that we are actively investigating.
- QuickStart: The link in settings to relaunch the QuickStart should now reliably be working and will launch from the very first Welcome page. The QuickStart should also more reliably take focus when the Narrator is launched, which means the Narrator should start reading it automatically.
- Providing Feedback: The keystroke to provide feedback has changed. The new keystroke is Narrator + Alt + F. This will work both in the Standard and Legacy layouts.
- Note: The Legacy layout also allows you to use Narrator + E to send us feedback.
- Move Next, Move Previous, and Change View: When changing Narrator’s view to either character, words, lines or paragraphs the Read Current Item command will read the text of that specific view type more reliably.
- Keyboard command changes: The keystroke to Move to begin of text has changed to Narrator + B (was Narrator + Control + B), Move to end of text has changed to Narrator + E (was Narrator + Control + E).
- Braille: Improved usage of Braille commanding when using the Narrator key from the braille display.
For more information about Narrator new keyboard layout and other known issues, please refer to Intro to New Narrator Keyboard Layout doc (aka.ms/RS5NarratorKeyboard).
General changes, Improvements, and fixes for PC:
- They fixed an issue resulting in Narrator text to speech not making sense when reading Narrator’s Quick Start pop up in Japanese.
- They fixed an issue resulting in app icons sometimes becoming invisible in the taskbar in recent flights.
- They fixed an issue that could result in an IME not working in Microsoft Edge the first time it was launched.
- They fixed an issue resulting in WebView controls potentially not responding to the keyboard.
- Rolling out this week, along with more bug fixes, They have added a “Preview” tag to Your Phone app as They continue to finetune the based on your feedback. Keep it coming via Feedback Hub.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Remote Server
- Windows 10 Enterprise
How to download and Install?
- Download the build (either 64bit or 32bit or arm64).
- Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
- Select the Windows you want to install.
- Skip the activation.
- After installing, use the activator to activate your windows (Make sure you turn off Windows Defender).
- Done, Enjoy Now!