Windows 10 Redstone 5 Free Download AIO latest version. Windows 10 RS5 Build 17741 (x86/x64/ARM) All In One (30 in 1) ISO Full Version Bootable File. Microsoft released Windows 10, (Redstone 5) to insiders in the fast ring and Redstone 6 19H1 Build 18204 to insiders in the skip ahead rings. This is the first Redstone 6 19 H1 build released to insiders, but for the most part, resolves the same bugs and adds the same features as the Redstone 5 build released today. Also, check out the Windows 10 RS6 ARM Bootable ISO File 2019.
Windows 10 Redstone 5 ISO File Full Version Free Download Screenshots:
Both of these builds come with a new Mixed Reality Flashlight feature, improvements to Microsoft Edge, the introduction of Emoji 11, improvements to time functions, improvements to kiosk mode, and an improved update experience. Mixed Reality Flashlight. Microsoft added a new tool called Mixed Reality Flashlight that allows you to peer into the real world using a camera attached to your controller. This allows you to quickly see whats happening in the real world without taking off your VR headset. Microsoft Edge Improvements Microsoft created new group policies that allow you to control the behavior of Microsoft Edge. The new policies include enabling/disabling full-screen mode, printing, favorites bar, and saving history; prevent certificate error overrides; configuring the Home button and startup options; setting the New Tab page and Home button URL and managing extensions. Learn more about the new Microsoft Edge policies. XSS Filter has also been retired in favor of Content Security Policies. Emoji 11 Unicode 11 comes with 157 emojis and this build allows you to try them out. You can access them using the Emoji Panel (WIN+.) or the touch keyboard. Improved Kiosk Setup. This update includes an improved Kiosk setup experience. According to the announcement. We have introduced a simplified assigned access configuration page in Settings that allows device administrators to easily set up their PC as a kiosk or digital sign. This new page provides a wizard experience that walks you through the kiosk setup flow including creating a kiosk account that will automatically sign in on device start. Also, check out Windows 10 Redstone 4 Bootable ISO File. Improved Update Experience. In order to improve the update experience so that Windows does not reboot your computer while you are using it and then force you to wait to wait for the install the update, Microsoft has been working on predictive models that detect the right time to install a Windows update. These models will not only detect if you are using the computer before restarting but will also try to predict if you left your computer briefly and are expected to come back to it.
- They’ve updated the Emoji Panel to now support search and tooltips for the Emoji 11 emoji that were added recently. These keywords will also populate text predictions when typing with the touch keyboard.
- They fixed an issue where the taskbar flyouts (network, volume, etc) no longer had an acrylic background in recent builds.
- They fixed an issue affecting certain apps where after quitting the app from its systray icon, the next time the app launched it would only display its systray icon (and not the corresponding open app window).
- They fixed an issue in recent builds resulting in Spotlight taking an unusually long time to switch pictures after selecting “Not a fan” from under “Like what you see?”
- They’re updating the image size limit for the clipboard history (WIN + V) from 1MB to 4MB to accommodate the potential size of full-screen screenshots taken on a high-DPI devices.
- They fixed an issue where if you opened Cortana and then clicked the Notebook icon before starting your search, then the window would end up truncated.
- They fixed an issue where if Action Center was already open, Narrator wouldn’t announce incoming notifications.
- They fixed an issue resulting in autoplay notifications not appearing recently until you pressed WIN.
- They fixed an issue where if you received a toast, manually dismissed it, and immediately received another toast, you would hear the second toast ding but not appear.
- They fixed an issue where if Settings was open to “Bluetooth & Other Devices” and then minimized to the taskbar when you tried to resume the app Settings would crash.
- They fixed an issue from recent builds where the first time you manually selected the date in Date & Time Settings, it would revert to Jan 1st.
- They fixed an issue resulting in the Min/Max buttons in the Microsoft Store app frame overlapping the app content if it was open when switching from tablet mode into desktop mode.
- They fixed an issue from recent builds resulting in share target windows (aka the app you select when prompted from the Share UI) not closing when you pressed Alt+F4 or the X.
- They fixed an issue resulting in IMEs not being able to type East Asian characters into forms in Microsoft Edge.
- They’ve made some adjustments to improve the amount of CPU that cdpusersvc uses.
- [ADDED] They fixed the issue causing PCs to bugcheck (GSOD) when deleting a local folder that is synced to OneDrive
The Feature of Windows 10 Redstone 5 ISO File:
- This is the most important question that what is the feature of Windows 10.
- Starting Menu now the start menu has many new functions and apps.
- We can run Android apps on Windows 10.
- We can run all types of games.
- They have improved the performance and video result.
- They have improved computer speed
- Have apps store for Free.
- Auto Temperature detector
- Can locate any place of the world with the help of world map
- Official Browser Microsoft Edge with New Look and customization
- Windows Hello Feature is the best feature of the list.
- The slide lock is the most famous feature and uses on Laptop and Computer.
- Auto wallpaper and theme changer.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Remote Server
- Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Redstone 5 Final System Requirements:
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Ram: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 15 GB 64 bits (10 GB 32 bits)
- Graphics Card: 512 MB
- Keyboard and Mouse
How to Install Windows 10 Redstone 5 Into PC?
- Make USB bootable and you can use Rufus for bootable.
- Insert USB and press any key in the starting
- At the start of the setup, They will ask you for language
- This feature depends on you because if you are from India
- Then Select Indian Language and Click “Next.”
- After doing this all, Select custom mode (Install Windows Only)
- Select a drive where you want to save the windows
- And that all, all files are getting copied
- It will take further 15 minutes and after it
- Your computer will be restarted automatically
- Use “Express Setting” and sign with your Microsoft Account
- And then a moment and they will install the required apps
- After that all, your windows will be started.