Windows 10 Lean Latest build offers the first glimpse of Microsoft’s new cut-down OS. Microsoft has built a lightweight version of Windows 10 called Windows 10 Lean. Windows 10 Lean seems to be about 2GB smaller than Windows 10 Pro. A new slim version of Windows 10 called ‘Lean’ could be perfect for low-end PCs. The latest build of Windows 10 contains a new slimmer installation option called Windows 10 Lean that cuts out some features in exchange for saving space. Also, check out Windows 10 RS4 Build 17133 (x86/x64/) ISO.
Windows 10 Lean ISO Cloud E Screenshots:
A new stripped-down Windows 10 build called “Lean” was discovered in the latest Insider preview of Windows 10. It lacks many Windows 10 features and has a 2GB smaller installation size. Microsoft hasn’t said what Lean’s purpose is, but it appears to be for lower-end machines or those that need to be locked down from user tampering. Microsoft’s latest Windows Insider skip ahead build contains a new version of Windows 10 called Windows 10 Lean, which cuts the installation size by 2 GB. Discovered by Twitter user Lucan, Windows 10 Lean cuts out several Windows 10 features. Desktop wallpaper is disabled by default, the Microsoft Management Console and registry editor are missing, drivers for CD and DVD drives can’t be installed, Microsoft Edge doesn’t allow downloads, and Microsoft Office is missing as well. At first glance, it may seem that Windows 10 Lean is an alternative to Windows 10 S (which only allows app installation from the Windows Store), but Lucan quickly dismissed that by saying that those restrictions don’t apply, as he was able to run applications normally locked to Windows 10 S users. The Twitter discussion growing up around Lucan’s discovery of Windows 10 Lean is devoid of one important thing: an explanation as to its purpose. Mary Jo Foley from TechRepublic sister site ZDNet speculated that it was a version of Windows 10 S for home or enterprise, but Lucan said he doesn’t think that’s the case. Windows 10 S, he said, is more like a set of restrictions on top of a standard Windows 10 install, which Lean definitely isn’t. Another Twitter commenter said it may be ideal for educational use, as schools often have older computers that need a smaller install. Add to that the heavy restrictions on what a user can do in Windows 10 Lean (no downloading, no Regedit, etc.) and you have a relatively resilient OS that has lower-end hardware requirements. Windows 10 Lean could make a great OS for any systems that see a lot of user contact: Loaner machines, kiosks, sales floor demos, and other specific roles would be a great fit for Lean. Anyone who has ever managed computers that see a lot of public contacts knows they have to be locked down and Windows 10 Lean seems designed for that particular purpose. There are a lot of things users can’t do in a base install of Lean, leaving it up to an administrator to pre-load an installation with certain software or settings that would be largely unalterable. Given the limits of Windows 10 Lean it’s likely that it’s designed to save space, be a quick install, and be customized as an image prior to being installed. Lean images could be configured to suit specific roles, and users would be largely unable to damage them. We won’t know what Windows 10 Lean is really designed for until Microsoft says so, but If you want to check it out now you can do so in Redstone 5 Insider preview build 17650, available now to Windows Insider members. If you need this from my site. Then, follow below link and download it.
The Feature of Windows 10 Lean 2019 ISO Bootable File:
- Easy to install.
- Take low space.
- Very fast as like windows xp.
- Fast bootable.
- Supported all software.
- Best for low specification.
- Take a small RAM space.
The composition of assembly:
Assembling made on the basis of original images from MSDN. Included in the distribution Net Framework 3.5 is enabled. The system is completely on the original installer. It is possible to install both from under the BIOS and under the system.
- Windows 10 Lean.
- Windows 10 Home.
- Windows 10 Home N.
- Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 10 Pro N.
General Info About Windows 10 CloudE:
- Program version: 10.0.17655.1000.180420-1850.
- Architect: 32bit & 64bit.
- Size: 2.40gb&3.23 GB.
- The author builds: TEAM OS.
- Language: English.
Windows 10 Lean System requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
How to download and Install Windows 10 Lean into Small specification PC?
- First of all, you need to download and Install uTorrent software into Windows because will give you the torrent link.
- After installation and activation of uTorrent, you need to follow below link and download Windows 10 Lean iso file.
- After complete downloading of Windows 10 Lean bootable iso file.
- You need to insert USB having space 8GB into PC where you have downloaded.
- Now download Rufus bootable USB software.
- Now run Rufus bootable USB at the administrator.
- Select your USB.
- Add downloaded Windows 10 Lean iso file into Rufus.
- Now click on start.
- After creating a bootable USB.
- Now insert USB the system where you want to install Windows 10 Lean.
- Boot System on USB and start an installation and follow the instruction.