Yoga Book with Windows 10 ISO File:
Windows 10 Pro v1803 For Lenovo Yoga Book Bootable ISO File Free Download. As we know that Lenovo has released the ultimate on-the-go productivity tablet Mobile productivity enters a new era with the Lenovo Yoga Book with Windows, a 2-in-1 tablet like none you’ve seen before. Annotate better with Real Pen. Type better with the Halo keyboard. With this Windows 2-in-1, different works better. Also, check out Windows 10 x64 v1804 8in1 May 2018.
Windows 10 Pro For Lenovo Yoga Book Screenshots:
Yoga Book with Windows 10 customized ISO:
- Once setup starts you have nothing to do with login to the desktop.
- Removed all Microsoft Apps read bloatware (only store, Edge, Pictures are here).
- Will format the whole disk and make one usable partition.
- Skipped activation.
- Enabled build-in Administrator without the pass.
- All privacy settings are enabled (even hidden ones).
- Windows Gallery has been set up as Default for all pics.
Preinstall Drivers in Yoga Book With Windows 10 ISO:
After install the only touchscreen will work (on original even touch does not work), but it will enough for manually install keyboard (drivers are included).
- Run as admin from the root of iso (USB or DVD).
- HaloKeyboard 2.0.7.msi.
- Multi-mode service 18.104.22.168.msi.
- Now your keyboard work, and you can install rest of missing drivers.
I have also included some Powershell scrips for system optimization. Also, there is choco install and you can edit scripts for apps installed. So now the Feature of Yoga Book With Windows 10.
Tech Specification of Yoga Book With Windows 10:
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8550 Processor (2.40GHz 2MB)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
Dolby® Audio Premium
|Dimensions(W x T x H)||10.1″ x 0.38″ x 6.72″ / 256.6 x 9.6 x 170.8 (mm)|
Starting at 1.52 lbs (690g)
|WiFi||802.11 AC (1×1) + Bluetooth® 4.0|
How to Download and Install Windows 10 Pro into Yoga Book Pro?
- First download Windows 10 Pro For Yoga Book From below link.
- After download please make bootable USB Drive with Rufus.
- Now insert Bootable USB into your Yoga Book.
- Now restart PC and start will start.
- So in this state, you don’t need any activities just wait.