Windows 10 All In One Build 16299 ISO Images:
Windows 10 AIO x32/x64 RS3 Build 16299.402 iso bootable file. Microsoft has today released a new Windows 10 All In One Build 16299 for Fall Creators Update to the general public. Windows 10 Build 16299 ISO Images Download Links are now live along with UUP files. Download Windows 10 Build 16299 ISO Images. Windows 10 Build 16299 ISO Download links: x64 link and x86 link OR Insider build. Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Images. Neupcominging Build then, check out Windows 10 RS4 Build 17133 (x86/x64/) ISO.
Windows 10 All in One Build 16299 ISO Screenshots:
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Download links x64 link and x86 link OR Insider build. Seeing Media Creation tool download links? No worries. To download the ISOs, you’ll need to open the developer’s tools in the web browser, you can do so by hitting the F12 button. Once opened, tweak the settings and change the browser to Android or iPhone version. If you are using Chrome, click on the small mobile phone icon and refresh the page. That’s it, you will be able to download the ISOs now. What’s new in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Are you looking for Windows 10 Activator then Free Download?Windows 10 Fall Creators Update adds a lot of new features to the operating system. Let’s learn more about the new changes introduced with the latest update. My People is the quick way to access your friends or family members. You can pin the people to the taskbar and contact them in one-click. It works with Skype or Mail & Calendar app so you can text someone or send an email without opening any of the apps. You can also share files directly with the pinned contacts by dragging them to the taskbar and Windows will send it to you. If the pinned contacts will send you an emoji, it will appear on the taskbar as an animated emoji. Windows Mixed Reality. Windows 10 is getting support for Mixed Reality headsets with the Fall Creators Update, all you need to do is buy a Mixed Reality headset from Microsoft Store and use a compatible Windows 10 device to enjoy the immersive experiences. Windows Mixed Reality is better than it sounds, you can travel across the world and even get inside the games such as Minecraft. Leading makers such as Acer, Dell, HP, and Lenovo have recently launched the Windows Mixed Reality headsets for as low as $399, you will also receive headset-motion controller in the package. Goodbye, Windows Store. Say hey to Microsoft Store. Microsoft has renamed the Windows Store to Microsoft Store as part of its branding changes. The Windows Store (now Microsoft Store) is as good as it used to be, Microsoft has in fact improved the Store with some major design changes. Microsoft Store comes with Fluent Design and it also unifies the experience across both Windows 10 and Xbox, this offers a simpler shopping experience regardless of the platform. Microsoft Photos Microsoft is giving a major update to the Windows 10’s built-in Photos app. It is now much more than a simple photo viewer, you can add filters, text, 3D effects and even the 3D objects (coming soon). Once Windows 10 has been upgraded, you’ll need to open the Photos app and click on create a button to enjoy the Story Remix feature. Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge is also getting new features such as the ability to annotate your books. You can personalize your book in Edge browser by adding the highlights available in four colors or underline, copy text and add comments. The digital assistant Cortana will also be able to find more information about the content you are reading. You can now also pin your favorite websites to taskbars, this lets you instantly access the websites directly from the taskbar. To enable this feature, open a website in Edge -> Menu -> Pin this page to the taskbar and that’s it. Another major change is the full-screen mode in Microsoft Edge, you can enable by pressing the F11 key. Lastly, you can edit the URL for favorites from the Hub -> Favorites and select edit a URL option. Other changes. Microsoft has released the update to the general public with bug fixes and improvements. Microsoft has fixed a lot of bugs with today’s update. The company has fixed an issue with the optical drive where it wouldn’t be listed under ‘This PC’. The company has finally fixed a bug in Microsoft Edge where the browser would crash when scrolling embedded PDFs. Another issue where using the Automatic File Download notification to block an app from downloading files wasn’t working for UWP apps has been fixed. Windows Defender has been also updated with a bug fix to an issue where it downloads files selected to be online-only after using the file picker dialogue and viewing their thumbnails. You can download the new build by heading to Settings > Security & Update > Windows Update to install the preview update. Alternatively, you download the third-party ISOs and install the update to your machine.
Whats Included in Windows 10 All In One Build 16299 Final RTM (x86/x64) ISO?:
- Windows 10 Single Language.
- Windows 10 Pro RS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10 Pro NRS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10RS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10 N RS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10 Education Retail RS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10 Enterprise RS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10 Enterprise N RS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10 S RS3 Build 16299.402
- Windows 10 S N RS3 Build 16299.402
Whats New in Windows 10 All In One Build 16299 Final RTM (x86/x64) ISO?
- They fixed an issue some Insiders They’re experiencing where after upgrading to recent flights their optical drive wouldn’t be listed under This PC.
- They fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might crash when scrolling embedded PDFs.
- They fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing 0x80070005 when trying to upgrade to the last few flights.
- They fixed an issue where using the Automatic File Download notification to block an app from downloading files wasn’t working for UWP apps.
- They fixed an issue resulting in Windows Defender potentially downloading files selected to be online-only after using the file picker dialog and viewing their thumbnails.
How to download Windows 10 All In One Build 16299 Final RTM (x86/x64) ISO.
- First of all, make sure you have to install any Torrent files downloader such as BitTorrent Pro Software etc into your Pc.
- After that, you need to click on below link and downloaded torrent file.
- Now open torrent file int Bit Torrent pro software.
- Now downloading will start.
- After complete downloading make bootable USB by Rufus bootable USB maker or PowerISO Software.
- Insert Bootable USB where you want to be Install this version of Windows.
- Now follow the instruction and complete the installation process.