SuperOneClick full version. SuperOneClick is a little program that is run on the Windows operating system to Unlocking Android Mobile Root Unlocking. So now you can unlock your mobile like HTC, Samsung, Q Mobile, Sony other you have to keep with him just download it with the direct link and install on your system, connect your mobile with a cable and activated it. I hope you are looking for Mobile Security & Antivirus APK.
SuperOneClick Root Full Version Free Download Screenshots:
Here I have shared with you best Android Rooting, and unlocking package. Superoneclick download made it. I tested it(CLShortFuse-XDA). It works. You can download SuperOneClick from links above. You can get super one click boot activated download mirrors for windows. Or android bootloader unlocks software free download for All windows edition. So download first and used given a password and extract it.(RAR password = “superoneclickdownload.com” ) SuperOneClick Linux or download SuperOneClick OS X. Here’s a one-click root with almost all phones and all android versions. (Including the i9000, Droid, Nexus One, etc.) YOU CAN ROOT ALMOST ALL ANDROID PHONES!. We were already updated with latest SuperOneClick download links. Please check our changes log to see which changes have made
Video Tutorial on How to Root Android phone with SuperOneClick.
This video tutorial, you can get the pure idea of rooting an android phone with SuperOneClick and why we call it as Video Tutorial on how to use is here One Click Rooting with SuperOneClick. Please Keep in touch with the SuperOneClick download to grab the latest updates about rooting your Android device. Root your Samsung device, go through with our Samsung Odin download site or Check the one-click rooting, VRoot download site.
Changes log to SuperOneClick v2.3.3 for Windows:
- Motorola ADB Patching.
- Checks for shell root before applying exploits.
- Unroot has been fixed to work more reliably.
- LG devices no longer need to use alternate ADB.
- Super One Click requires Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0+ or Mono v1.2.6+.
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (super on click download windows).
- Ubuntu Hardy (8.04 LTS)/Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04)/Ubuntu Karmic (9.10)/Ubuntu Lucid (10.04 LTS)/Ubuntu Maverick (10.10)(super one click download Ubuntu)
- Debian Lenny (5.0)/Debian Squeeze (testing)/Debian Sid (unstable)/Debian Experimental(super one click download Ubuntu)
- If you run Microsoft Windows XP, install.NET Framework v2.0 or above
- If you run Mac or another Linux flavor, make sure you install Mono
- For more information about making it work in Linux: See here
Please Read This before Rooting your Android device:
- You NEED to put your phone in USB Debugging mode
- You NEED to install make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed
- Make sure you DO NOT mount your SD card.
- If you still can’t get something to run, try doing it in recovery mode.
How to download and install Superonclick Root into Windows?
- Download and Install, the One Click Root Software, from given below link.
- Go to –> Phone Settings > Applications > Development > Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Please check that your Android mobile is connected to your PC using USB.
- Remove the Memory Card before Rooting your mobile.
- Execute SuperOneClick and click on the Root button.
- Wait until the application succeeds in Rooting your Android mobile.
- After Success message, you will be able to see Superuser.