Prime OS Android OS For Slow PC Full Version Free Download. PrimeOS is an Android-x86 based OS which provides desktop experience on any x86 based device providing user top of the line features like multi-window, taskbar and deca-pro key mapper for gamers. PrimeOS is a free to use the software in it’s a beta version and is constantly under development. Need android Emulator For Windows? Then, Download YouWave For Android Full Version.
Prime OS Android Full Version Free Download Screenshots:
We are not responsible for any kind of damage, data loss or anything else that happens to you or your device due to PrimeOS.There are also some bugs that should be made aware of before anyone dives in here. We’re told that Bluetooth does not work on some devices, there may be some hardware specific issues (such as the trackpad, audio, and WiFi) on some devices as well. However, if you notice anything that isn’t working as it should, Team PrimeOS asks that you report the issue and they will do their best to get things working properly. Please feel free to report bugs and other suggestions, we will consider them if they seem important for many users. PrimeOS installer is currently in development. We will release it soon. For now, you can download our iso image and follow the steps below to install Prime OS. Actually, PrimeOS is another Android-x86 fork for older PCs. So, if you have P2, P3, or P4 PC in your house then, you can install PrimeOS Android on that pc and enjoy. The Android operating system is quite versatile and while most people may think of it for mobile only, it can actually be installed on a number of different platforms. Bluestacks is probably one of the most popular options to get Android installed on a desktop or laptop. But XDA Junior Member TeamPrimeOS recently released PrimeOS as an alternative for using Android on some older PCs. PrimeOS has been forked from the Android-x86 project so if you’re familiar with it then you will likely feel right at home here. However, Team Prime OS has tweaked their project a bit and is currently promoting the following features. Need similar for Windows PC? Then, download XEPlayer Android Emulator Full Version.
The Feature of Prime OS Android Full Version:
- Multiple features to give a desktop experience like the start menu, taskbar etc.
- Multi-window support with maximize, minimize, close, resize etc.
- Option to disable multi-window for any app in case you need.
- General keyboard shortcuts like alt + tab, alt + f4, win + d etc.
- Close to AOSP experience with only necessary desktop features.
- Taskbar with the ability to pin apps, show notification, and system icons.
- Decapro key mapping tool to play games with keyboard and mouse (Press F12).
- Pre-mapped some popular games like PUBG, Subway surf etc.
- GPU tools are available to fake GPU info for any game.
- Opengapps included no need to install them manually.
- OTA support is available but only if you install in EXT4 RW partition.
- Feedback app is available for you guys to share your thoughts.
- Up-streamed kernel to google LTS Linux 4.9.x.
How to Download and Install Prime OS into PC?
- First of all, you need to download PrimeOS Android For PC from below link.
- Make Bootable USB Driver of this.
- For this method, you need Etcher / Rufus, PrimeOS iso file. We recommend you to use a decent speed USB drive (8GB or larger).
- For flashing PrimeOS to the USB drive, plug in your USB drive and launch Etcher / Rufus. Now select PrimeOS iso file, create the bootable USB.
- Note: Be careful with the steps below and backup your data if you’re not sure about what you are doing.
- For installing PrimeOS on your HDD/SSD/SDcard, first, create a new partition for PrimeOS ( suggested minimum size is 16GB ).
- Turn off the secure boot of your device and then boot up the PrimeOS USB by pressing ESC or F12, depending on your bios menu key and selecting the PrimeOS USB to boot from.
- Select the ‘Install PrimeOS option from the GRUB menu.
- The installer will load, and you will have an option to choose which partition you created earlier. Choose it, and select Ext4 for formatting the drive.
- When it asks if you want to install System as R/W (Read/Write), select YES, otherwise the OTA functionality will break.
- When it asks if you want to install Grub, select YES.
- When finished, the installer will then ask if you want to run PrimeOS, you can just reboot here, and make sure you remove the USB drive.