GIMP Image Editor Free Download:
GIMP Image Editor For Windows, Mac is a free and open-source raster graphics editor used for image retouching and editing, free-form drawing, converting between different image formats, and more specialized tasks. GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP). GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. It is free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes. Need similar software? Then, check out ACDSee Photo Studio Free download.
GIMP Image Editor Free Download Screenshots:
Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist, GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins. The GIMP is a multiplatform photo manipulation tool. GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. The GIMP is suitable for a variety of image manipulation tasks, including photo retouching, image composition, and image construction. It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc. This software has a great feature. So if you want to know about a feature then, read. First one is High-Quality Photo Manipulation. GIMP provides the tools needed for high-quality image manipulation. From retouching to restoring to creative composites, the only limit is your imagination. Then, 2nd is Original Artwork Creation. GIMP gives artists the power and flexibility to transform images into truly unique creations. 3rd is graphic Design Elements. GIMP is used for producing icons, graphical design elements, and art for user interface components and mockups. 4th is programming Algorithms. GIMP is a high-quality framework for scripted image manipulation, with multi-language support such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme, and more!. Key Component in a Desktop Publishing Workflow. GIMP provides top-notch color management features to ensure high-fidelity color reproduction across digital and printed media. It is best used in workflows involving other free software such as Scribus, Inkscape, and SwatchBooker.
The Feature of GIMP Image and Photo Editor software:
- Full suite of painting tools including brushes, a pencil, an airbrush, cloning, etc.
- Tile-based memory management so image size is limited only by available disk space.
- Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high-quality anti-aliasing.
- Full Alpha channel support.
- Layers and channels.
- A procedural database for calling internal GIMP functions from external programs, such as Script-Fu.
- Advanced scripting capabilities.
- Multiple undo/redo (limited only by disk space).
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
- File formats supported include GIF, JPEG, PNG, XPM, TIFF, TGA, MPEG, PS, PDF, PCX, BMP and many others.
- Selection tools including rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy, bezier and intelligent.
- Plug-ins that allow for the easy addition of new file formats and new effect filters.
How to Download and Install GIMP Photo Editor software For Windows?
- First, of all, download the setup from below link.
- After downloading please install setup into Windows.
- Now your software is ready to use.
- Just open software from the desktop.
- Insert image which you want to edit and enjoy free best image editing software for Windows.